Ann Marie White, Certified Financial Planner®, is a Branch Manager for Cetera Advisor Networks and provides investment advice, strategies and solutions to help her clients work toward their financial dreams.
Ann entered the financial services profession in 1987, and has been a financial planner with Cetera Advisor Networks since 1998. She is a Certified Financial Planner®, Registered Principal (registered supervisor) and an Investment Adviser Representative with Cetera Advisor Networks. Cetera Advisor Networks is a full service Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. As a Certified Financial Planner®, Ann is able to provide fee-based financial planning, investment advice and brokerage services. She loves to help clients and families with complex, advanced estate planning strategies. Ann’s strong background in accounting allows her to help her clients, especially small business owners and professionals, work toward their financial dreams.
- Graduate, College of Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management at Linfield College
- Ongoing professional education (over 50 hours each year)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Board President of Cottage Grove Community Foundation
- Board member Cottage Grove Rotary Club
- Member of the University of Oregon Gift Planning Advisory Council
- Chairman of Cottage Grove Rotary International Foundation
- Past Board member Cottage Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board President of South Lane Wheels
- Past Board member of Northwest Community Credit Union
- Past Chairman of the Board for Great Days Early Education Center
- Fee-based portfolio management and financial planning is offered as an Advisery Associate of Cetera Advisor Networks, member SIPC.